Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Day In Daisies






Its been a week since my last post, but it has been quite the busy week.  I've had midterms for school...studying was not too awful though. On a lighter note I was promoted at Urban Outfitters this week which I am thrilled about. This week I also was accepted to be an Intern at Studio H. I'm nervous, but so grateful for this opportunity and am excited to begin Monday morning!

I've completely fallen in love with this Daisy dress! I was hesitant about this purchase because it initially seems like such a summer dress.  However, with the proper pairing it's perfect for winter. I love the contrast of chiffon against the light wash denim shirt.  Most certainly one of my favorite outfits.

Wearing- Dress, Shirt, Hat, Boots: Urban Outfitters, Cardigan: thrifted, Purse: Vintage Dooney & Bourke

All Photos by Jane Kim Photography.