Thursday, April 11, 2013

Flower Power








Every spring, select Macy's locations hold their annual flower show.  I went for the first time in years this past week and I was absolutely amazed! The entire show was completely inspiring.  Being in a huge room surrounded by some of the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen was just wonderful.  The props and decor continued to stun me as well.

The ninth floor event room was completely filled with dozes of flowered accents of South Asian culture.  The flowers were flown in from Florida a few weeks before the show.  I can't even begin to imagine the work and planning required to set up an event as spectacular as this one.  If you were unable to visit the show this year in Chicago, New York, or Austin, be sure to treat yourself to this lovely experience next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment