Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Michael Kors Windows








I am so excited to share with you my latest project in my Visual Merchandising class.  The class is actually held in Macy's on State Street, and my two professors are actually two of the head visuals in the store!  Luckily, it's quite a small class, so we had the opportunity to work on six shadowbox windows on the Washington Street side of the building.  The products used are accessories from Michael Kors Spring Summer 2013 collection.  

I created these two windows with my classmate Annie.  When selecting products, we both instantly began to drool over the navy and white striped bag.  We allowed our desire to add these bags to our own closets drive our creativity!  I'm super proud of these windows, especially because we had no direction from our professors, other then when we created the Michael Kors logo repeatedly out of vinyl to cover the side walls (which I have to admit was quite a pain).  

I'll be sharing more of my work with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment